SERVICE EXCELLENCE when you need it most.
Our team at Families First can guide you through the many options and considerations to help you determine the arrangements that best suite your needs. Pre-Planning will help to reduce stress for your family and friends at an emotional time.
Planning in advance or at your time of need, we are proud to say no member of our Team receives an incentive or commission for any decisions you make. You can be confident that Families First staff will not attempt to oversell you merchandise or supply services you do not want.
By planning your funeral in advance you will be able to:
- Lets your wishes be known.
- Reduces stress for your family at an emotional time.
- Relieve your loved ones of financial responsibility.
- Show you care.
- Pre-planning does not require pre-payment.
TOP TEN QUESTIONS you should ask when selecting a funeral home:
- Why should my family place their trust in you?
- Are you a commissioned sales person?
- Will you pick up and deliver all items related to the funeral to and from my home?
- Do you have unique services such as an in-house certified graphic artist & media specialist capable of producing personalized life story displays?
- Do you offer extensive estate benefit services that are completed by a Certified Executor Advisor?
- Do you have a proven program to help children understand loss and make them feel comfortable in the funeral home?
- Do you have a dedicated reception facility or is it an old, converted room?
- Are you locally owned, who is the owner and can you meet them?
- What do you do in the community that makes a difference?
- Ask friends which funeral home has the best reputation for care, compassion and service.
Pre-plan Online by filling our the form below: